- Set in 130 acres of stunning East Sussex countryside with unrivalled views.
- Sleeps six guests.
- Formal gardens, swimming pool (heated May to September) and tennis court.
- Can be combined with Streele Dairy for family reunions, special occasions and groups of friends.
- Near Royal Tunbridge Wells and easily accessible from London.
Would you like to join our free mailing list?
Streele Barn Holiday Cottage, East Sussex
This stunning property, created from an original thatched barn, makes a superb self-catering holiday cottage. It is beautifully located at Streele Farm, a 130 acre country estate in East
Comprising two storeys, this thatched listed building has been beautifully converted to create a luxury self-catering holiday cottage. While providing all modern conveniences, it has been
restored in keeping with the age and style of the building.
- Sleeps six (guest beds are available for small children sharing their parents' room).
- Galleried entrance hall with stone floor.
- Spacious, beamed drawing room with wood burning stove in inglenook fireplace and polished stone floor.
- Galleried dining room with vaulted, beamed ceiling.
- Well equipped kitchen with double oven and granite work surfaces.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Three large bedrooms – one double on the ground floor and two twins (which can be made into doubles) on the upper
- Three beautifully appointed marble bathrooms: two ensuites and one with jacuzzi bath.
- Private terrace with stunning views and gas barbecue (May to October).
- Satellite television, DVD and CD audio system.
- Wireless broadband Internet.